Monday, May 2, 2016

Lost Story

Lost in the SuperMarket

Oh No!!! Where did my family go? They have gone. I only go to get a loaf of bread come back and they have vanished into thin air. What should I do, I start to panic like a pig, I rush into every aisle trying to find them. Oh golly gosh where did they go.

A tear drops from my eye, i'm so scared. That tear turns into a cry. Someone asks me if i'm alright I say i'm fine why did I do that I should've said I was lost oh well guess i'll have to keep looking.

I seriously can't find my family i'm going crazy like a mad man, well a mad lady.

YAY!!! I scream throughout the supermarket in excitement. There they were looking at soap yea I know soap really anyway back to the story, I sprint towards Mum and the rest of the family I squeeze Mum like a stress ball. I'm so happy I found them,hope I don't get lost again.

The End

by PAIGE H

1 comment:

  1. wow funny story page you are funny good writing keep it up

    ReplyDelete