Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Calendar Art

Calender art
IMG_0779.JPG
This term we did our calendar art. It was really fun. Here is some information about my koru art.

  • The purple koru on the right is my mum. It is her favourite colour.
  • The green koru is my step dad.
  • The dark blue koru on the left is my dad.
  • The orange koru on the top right corner is my sister Astella.
  • The light pink koru upside down on the green koru is my sister Mishaya.
  • The yellow koru is my sister Elodie.
  • The red koru is my sister Violet.
  • The light blue koru is me(Paige)
  • All the other little koru on the bottom are my cousins Dani, Jamie, Tara, Ella, Sam, Emily and Lucas.
Something that I found challenging was colouring with pastel because it kept smudging.
I am proud of  the designs around the koru because I didn't mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment