Monday, September 5, 2016

P.E Reflection


Blind Throw

Today for P.E I played a game called the blind throw. There was a chair turned the other way so you cant see. There are three hola-hoops there is a red, green and yellow you get three bean bags and you have to try and get the bean bags in the hola-hoops if you get a bean bag in the red hola-hoop then you get 6 points, if you get a bean bag in the green hola-hoop you get 9 points and if you get it in the yellow hola-hoop then you get 13 points. Pinenga and I VS Ruby and jaedyon. Ruby and jaedyon won. The score was 9-0. The next day we played it again but we were aloud to look but the hoops were a bit further It was me and Ayden facing Noah and someone else. Ayden and me won. The blind throw was an awesome game and I would like to play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment